|1||11 September 2017||Chapter 1 - 4||18||My room (boarding house)||1 hour, 30 mins|
This chapter is about the introduction of the character: Beatrice, Caleb, Mom, Dad. Beatrice and Caleb turn sixteen so they have to go to the school to learn about five factions with the others. After that, they have to do the aptitude test. The aptitude test result will give them consideration to choose what faction they want to spend their rest of life. Actually Beatrice's family is belong to Abnegation Faction.
Unconfirmed words: Self-indulgent, sways, perplex, knobby-knuckled, growl, tug, stern, chide, falter
|2||13 September 2017||Chapter 4 , 5||5||Classroom||25 minutes|
Actually, the novel and the movie are different. As I've read so far, the novel mention some character that are not mention in the movie (i.e. Susan as Beatrice's neighbour). In the novel, the name Tobias is mentioned at chapter 4 as Abnegation's leader's son. But in the movie, there is no Tobias. The name Tobias is mentioned in the beginning of the second trilogi of this novel named Insurgent.
|3||14 September 2017||Chapter 5||4||my room (boarding house)||20 minutes|
unconfirmed words: tilt, sizzling, grinning, solemn, inclination, traitor, deft, snags, mutters, outraged, nudge.
|4||15 September 2017||Chapter 5,6||6||my room (boarding house)||30 minutes|
I've found "violence words" in every pages so far (from chapter 1 till the end I guess). Thanks :D
unconfirmed words: shudder propels, wrenches, sprawl, pumps, briskly, lean, smear, shins, sobbing, murmured, ledge.
|5||17 September 2017||Chapter 6,7||10||my room||50 minutes|
unconfirmed words; mousy, cuticles, chatter, fumble, howls, rumbles, squint, slouch.
|6||17 September 2017||chapter 7, 8||5||my room||30 minutes|
unconfirmed words; stifles, muffles, squeal, bunk, knitting, throb
|7||18 September 2017||chapter 8||6||my room||36 minutes|
unconfirmed words; scolded, glinting, mischief, endearing, snort, giddy, tugging, embroidery.
|8||19 September 2017||chapter 9, 10||10||my room||45 minutes|
unconfirmed words; unravels, wrinkles, furtive, yanks, concede, dodges, lurches, crumples, wriggles, jiggling, flesh-toned.
|9||19 September 2017||chapter 10-12||13||my room||1 hour 10 mins|
unconfirmed words: writhe, puckered, sluggish, hoists, sissies, retorn, bickering, perpendicular, fraternize, warbling.
|10||19 September 2017||chapter 12||2||classroom||10 minutes|
unconfirmed words; pile, strap, taut, undercurrent, scowl.
|11||19 September 2017||chapter 12||7||my room||27 minutes|
unconfirmed words; brute, scrawny, forlorn, flirtatious, whines.
|12||21 September 2017||chapter 12, 13||8||my room||45 minutes|
unconfirmed words; flutter, ladder, strangled, wheeze, gushes, skims, pry, quadruple-pierced, strides, trudge, jeering, rabid.
|13||30 September 2017||chapter 13-15||11||hospital waiting room||1 hour|
in this part, all the initiates prepare the day before Visiting Day. Tomorrow they'll meet their family.
|14||3 October 2017||chapter 15-16||7||classroom||40 minutes|
- Four meets Beatrice's mom for the first time.
- There is Cara, Will's older sister. I hate Cara.
- Beatrice's father's quote: "The best way to help someone is just to be near them."
|15||10 October 2017||Chapter 16, 17||20||my room||1 hour 20 minutes|
- Al and Christina said that they learnt to read body language in Candor. They knew that Tris hiding something from them.
- Tris is concluded in Topten rank.
- Drew and Peter tried to kill Edward who placed the first rank.
- Quote: "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."
- Tris jumped from 100th floor.
- Tris got new friends.
|16||11 October 2017||Chapter 18||8||my lovely room||50 minutes|
In this chapter, Tris did the simulation test. She past the test three times earlier than the other initiates.
Four's body languages are different than before. He looks so gentle, nice ;)
Start from this chapter, I think Tris feels something to Four.
|17||12 October 2017||Chapter 19&20||11||my lovely bed||30 mins|
- Some friends questioning why Tris and her brother leave their faction.
- Four drank and said that Tris looked good and different.
- Tris was so surprised.
- Four knew that Tris is divergent (from test result. But then he delete it). He helped Tris. Interesting :D
|18||13 October 2017||Chapter 21||3||my next door friends' bed||15 mins|
- Erudite ( the inteligent faction) has released two articles about Abnegation (the selfless faction) of hoarding goods.
|19||14 October 2017||Chapter 22, 23||10 pages||my lovely bed||35 mins|
- As Tris got first rank, her friends (Al, Drew, Peter) tried to kill her. But then Four helped Tris so that she saved. Four than brought Tris to his room and took care of her pain.
- Al, Drew, and Peter did that because they afraid of being factionless because Tris reached first rank so that thing can make their rank down.
- Knowing what have happend to Tris, then Christina and Al protected her.
- In this chapter, Four showed his care to Tris.
"Even though he saved me, he treated me like I was strong. That is all I need to know."
|20||15 October 2017||Chapter 24||8 pages||my lovely room||50 minutes|
Being failed to kill Tris, one night Al jumped to the chasm. In the morning, all the initiates got him died. Tris can't believe it. She hates Al after he tried to kill her. But she feels so bad losing Al. Why did Al do this? Was he afraid of factionless? Why did he end his life?
Tris feels so sad. Then Four there, accompanies Tris. He said that this is not her fault. He then hugs Tris, kisses her forehead. Tris feels there is an electricity when she besides Four. She doesn't know that feeling. She only knows that she feels comfort near Four.
|21||16 October 2017||chapter 25||9 pages||my lovely bed||1 hour|
That night, Tris, Christina, and Will did something fun. They went to the railway above the chasm, place where Al ended his life yesterday. They then throw away the magazines and newspaper to the water. Those articles were about Tris's father- leader of Abnegation who was blamed to corrupt. Erudite made that articles. They hate Abnegation. This is because the leader of all the factions is from Abnegation.
That night, after done that fun, Tris and Four passed the simulation of fears together.
|22||17 October 2017||Chapter 26 - 28||16 pages||on the floor, behind the door||1 hour 15 mins|
Surprise.. surprise. The romance begins now!
Tris and Four, the couple that I ship, walked to the chasm that night. Hand by hand, they walked through the rock until they found a perfect place to have a serious conversation. Finally, Four told to Tris that he liked her. Tris felt so surprised because actually she liked him too. They than do "it" there (wait.. I mean "kiss") wkwk.
The next day, Tris met Caleb, her brother who chose Erudite.
|23||18 October 2017||chapter 28||3||Mbak Amanda's house||17 minutes|
coming back from Erudite, Tris have a serious conversation with Eric. He interrogated her. Then Four came and said that Tris tried to kiss him but he rejected, that's why Tris run away from their place. Four lied to protect Tris. Being convinced by both of them, Eric left them at that room with loud laugh.
|24||19 October 2017||chapter 28||6||my room||25 minutes|
Tris and Four went to the city by train. Four said that he is good in computer. He knew that there is something between Erudite and Dauntless. Erudite used Dauntless to have a war with Abnegation (the faction that controls the government).
|25||20 October 2017||chapter 34||6||my home||28 mins|
In this part, Jeanine, The Minister of Erudite knew that Tris and Tobias are Divergent. She created new serum that can make Dauntless soldier unconcious of what they did. Jeanine used Dauntless soldiers to attack Abnegation.
|26||21 October 2017||chapter 35||5||my home||24 mins|
Tris's mother died because she tried to protect Tris from Dauntless soldiers' fire at her.
|27||22 October 2017||chapter 36, 37, 38||17 pages||my home||1 hour|
-Being attacked by Dauntless soldiers, the Abnegation moved to safe their life.
-Knowing what Jeanine did, Caleb than escaped from Erudite. He then tried to find Tris, his sister. Tris, Father, and Caleb were together again after several months being separated.
-Tris said to her father and Marcus that Dauntless soldiers were in stimulation of Erudite's serum. They did not know what they've done.
-Then they went to the Dauntless secret place to control the program to release the Dauntless soldiers from the effect of serum. But then in the way to go to that place, Tris' father died. He was shot by a soldier in his entire body.
|28||23 October 2017||chapter 39||6 pages||my room at dorm||28 mins|
- When Tris arrived to secret place to control the computer programme, she saw Tobias there. He run the programme as well as what Jeanine asks him.
- Tobias was under the effect of the serum. He couldn't recognize Tris. He tried to shoot Tris.
- Tris then fight him. She than asked Tobias to wake up from that condition. Tobias than woke up and he kissed Tris.
- Caleb than took Tobias place to uninstalled the programme.
- All the Dauntless soldiers than released from the effect of serum.
- Jeanine escaped.
- Tris, Tobias, Caleb, and Marcus than moved to the other place to save their life. Tris and Tobias are Divergent. Eric and the other soldiers have known that. Someday, they'll try to find them.