Lesson : Days of The Week
Level of the Student: Kindergarten
Time Allocation: 40 Minutes
Learning Objectives :
- Students are able to mention seven days of the week.
- Students are able to mention the order of days of the week
Language Focus :
“Today is…”, “Tomorrow is…”, “Yesterday was…”, “What day is today?”
“Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday”
- Printable: Flashcard, Worksheet.
- Songs: “Hello”, “Days of the Week”, “Sayonara”.
- Tools: Laptop, LCD.
A. WARM UP :
- Checking Attendance
- Singing “Hello” song
- Reviewing previous material
B. MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- Introducing today’s material.
- Introducing days of the week using flashcard.
- Playing game : arranging flashcard in order.
- Sing “days of the week” song together
- Game : playing days of the week using spinner in LCD.
C. WRAP UP:
- Assign homework
- Singing ” Sayonara” song