Level of Students: Kindergarten
Learning Objective: Learners are able to identify and differentiate some expressions and related activities.
Time: 2 x 40 minutes
Target Vocabulary: Happy, sad, angry, scared, crying, excited, bored, annoyed, surprised, embarrassed, nervous, silly.
Downloaded material: Flashcard, worksheet, expression drawing paper.
Flashcard: Happy, sad, angry, scared, crying, excited, bored, silly, annoyed, surprised, embarrassed.
Printable: Flashcard, Worksheet, Expression drawing paper
Song: This Is A Happy Face
Additional tools needed: color pencil
- Pray together
- Check the students’ attendance
- Introduce different kinds of expressions using flashcards.
- Match the expression worksheet.
- Coloring the expression drawing paper.
- Sing the “If You’re Happy” song.
- Saying goodbye.