Warm Up and Maintenance:
Greet the students by name and pray. Asking their feelings and condition.
- Sing “Hello Song”
Sing along to the song and encourage students to clap along or pat their laps in time with the music.
New Learning and Practice:
- Use farm animal pictures of farm animals and show them to students
- Introduce the vocab by showing the pictures, and start saying the animal vocab and animal sounds. E.g. “This is a pig –oink, oink!”.
- Teach & practice the vocab, make the sound of the animal and encourage students to point or touch the correct flashcard
- Sing “Old MacDonald”
- Do the “Match up the Animals 2” worksheet
- Assign Homework: “Farm Animals Match” worksheet.
- Say Goodbye, Bring out the puppet and go to each Student and say hello, ask their name, and then say goodbye / see you. Then put the puppet back in the bag (back to sleep).
- Sing “Goodbye Song”