1. Lesson/subject: Learning vocabularies, Animals
2. Time allocation: 90 minutes
3. Objectives/goals: To teach vocabularies about animals to children
4. Structure /language functions /language focus: Vocabulary
5. Target vocab:
- Noun : Animals name, animals body parts
- Adjectives : Colors, adjective that describes animals
- Large cardboards with a picture of each animal.
- Masks and or other props of animals that can be worn.
- A circular cardboard with a spinning arrow in the middle as “The Adventure Wheel”, parted into three categories: sea, savannah, jungle.