Level of student: Elementary School Grade 3 to 4
Time Allocation: 2×45 minutes
Learning objective: learners are able to identify and differentiate the four seasons and related activities in each.
Target vocabulary: summer, spring, autumn, winter, hot, warm, cool, cold, beach, picnic, hike, and snowman.
Warm Up (10 minutes)
- Greeting with Hello Song
- Pray together
- Check the students’ attendance
Main Activity (70 minutes)
- Introduce the Four Seasons Vocabulary “Spin the Seasons”
- Do “Match Your Seasons”
- Play “Where Should I Put”
- Sing and review the four seasons using “Five Little Monkeys” song
Wrap Up (10 minutes)
- Homework: Four Seasons Worksheet
- Goodbye Song