a lesson plan about names of places for holiday, intended for children to have an imagination about the amazing places they can visit or have visited with their families.
Student’s Level: 4 Grade (Elementary Student)
Time Allocation: 35 Minutes Learning Objectives
1. Students gain vocabulary about the names of places for holidays.
2. Students can pronounce the words correctly.
3. Students can know the purpose when going to a place
4. Students know the messages of the text about holidays correctly.
Target Vocabularies: 1. Zoo 2. Waterfall 3. Beach 4. Airport 5. Train Station 6. Bus station 7. Park 8. Playground 9. Mountain 10.Temple 11.Swimming Pool
1. Greeting students and praying together
2. Check students’ attendance
3. Check students’ understanding of the previous lesson and give an overview of the current lesson
4. Sing a song together
1. Ask them some questions related to places and holidays
2. Show some pictures of places and teach vocabulary and pronunciation about the pictures.
3. Play guessing the name of the place using the spinning wheel.
4. Write and complete some place names on the worksheet
5. Show texts about vacations and answer questions by discussing them together
1. Sing a song about the name of the place.
2. Close the lesson by reviewing what has been learned.
3. Close the class and pray together.