Topic: Parts of the Body
Time Allocation: 45 minutes
Level: 1st grade of Elementary School
1. Students can name the parts of the body using English correctly.
2. Students can show the parts of the body using English correctly.
3. Students can pronounce the parts of the body in English aloud and confidently.
4. Students can identify the written form of body parts correctly.
Opening and Warm-Up (7 minutes)
3. Check students’ attendance
4. Give a riddle (brainstorming)
5. The teacher tells the students about the topic that will be learned
Main Activities (30 minutes)
1. Showing flashcard
2. Give questions and explanations about pictures of body parts on flashcards (TPR)
3. Sing and dance “head, shoulder, knees, and toes”
4. Guess the name of body parts
5. Play games “please”
Wrap up/Closing (8 minutes)
1. Review material and give motivation.
2. Give and explain the homework.
4. Says goodbye