Level of students : Grade 3 Elementary School
Time allocation : 45 minutes
Learning objectives :
- Students understand the reptile’s vocabulary.
- Students are able to pronounce kinds of reptiles.
- Students are able to talk about their favorite reptiles.
- Name of reptiles (snake, tortoise, crocodile, lizard, iguana, gecko, chameleon)
- What is this animal? This is…
- What is your favorite reptile? I love…
- Printed : Flashcards
- YouTube videos (https://youtu.be/C4EUVzKKGxA)
- Tools: laptop, lcd projector, speaker
Warm-up (10 minutes)
- Checking students’ attendance
- Asking little questions related to the material
Main Activity (30 minutes)
- Teacher shows flashcards about reptiles.
- Teacher shows a video song about reptiles, then asks them to sing it together.
- Teacher asks students to have a dialogue in pairs about reptiles.
Wrap-up (five minutes)
- Teacher reviews materials.
- Teacher asked students to check their understanding.
- Teacher gives homework.
- Teacher closes the class.