Pets and Their House.
This Lesson Plan teach children about vocabulary around their pet and it’s house.
- Time Allocation: 40 min – 1 hour
- Objective: Saying pets animal, their foods, their sounds, and their house
- What animal is this?
- What sound this does pet make?
- What food this does pet eat?
- Where we raise this pet?
- Target Vocabulary ( Pet – House – Food )
- Dog – Kennel – Bone
- Cat – Cattery – Fish
- Bird – Cage – Seed
- Fish – Aquarium – Pellets
- Rabbit – Hutch – Carrot
Media that use in this Lesson Plan provided with some option, so you can choose one or all of them according to your ability and needs.
- Flashcard section: Flashcard of Target Vocabulary
- Role-Play Section:
- Puppet (Glove or Finger Puppet)
- Animal-ear Headband
- Animal Character Mask
- Games section:
- Bring me to my Food Worksheet
- Bring me to my House Worksheet
- Project section:
- Zoetrope toy
- Thaumatrope toy
- TPR section: Pets Card Character (5 copies)
Addition, you can also bring real pet animal such as rabbit and bird in their house so it will be saved for children to see the animal.