Level: 4th to 6th-grade elementary school student
Time allocation: 80 – 100 minutes
1. Comprehend the 8 planets; their names, appearances, main characteristics, and orders from the sun.
2. Be familiar with vocabularies about the solar systems such as planets, sun, star, moon, meteor, and orbit.
3. Understand how planets orbit the sun and how they rotate.
1. Solar system objects; sun, star, moon, meteor, orbit, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
2. Comparative and superlative degree; bigger, the biggest, smaller, the smallest, further, the furthers, near, the nearest
1. Solar System Exploration website by NASA Science
2. Google Earth
3. Laptop or smartphone
4. LCD projector
5. Printables and flashcards
6. A plate and a small ball