TEACHING SCENARIO FOR YOUNG LEARNERS
Time : 60 minutes.
Objectives : The students can mention and differentiate types of
weather through gestures and pictures.
Structures : “what weather is it?”
Target Vocab : Sunny, rainy, windy, snowy.
- Greeting and praying
- Singing the “if you’re happy and you know it” song
- Playing “finding my partner” game
B. New Learning and Practice
- Teaching the weather vocab
- Playing “flashcard roll”
- Play “run and hit!”
- Doing matching and coloring worksheet
C. Wrap Up
- Giving self-observatory project
- Giving reward
- Praying and saying goodbye